Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

haha world -1

haha that has to be the first time I have ever actually laughed out loud while watching a movie here on newgrounds. I'm glad you added in that negative world secret.
You did an excellent job (like you always do) mixing the old with the new. I still would have rather seen the old graphics from the nes era though.
The music theme from "The Rock" also kicked total ass.
The masking between scenes, I thought you over-used a little too much.
Other than that, there isn't really anything negative I can say about your work. Your experience shows.

Friday The 13th Part Deux Friday The 13th Part Deux

very unoriginal

How original can this movie be, if you took the exact quote that appears at the end of that game? How do I know this? I took am a fan of this game for the nes, but not this!
You obviously put a lot of work into this, but I think, maybe, if you released this in October, it might have been a little more polished for our viewing pleasures. There was just so much nonsense in this movie that ruined it. The fade out tweens were to slow, you spent way too much time in between scenes with your lame visuals (which didn't even look that good anyway), and the plot was very thin for a flash movie MOVIE.

I hope this a lesson to make your movieS shorter and more too the point. This wasn't even that entertaining.

System Of A Down Tribute System Of A Down Tribute

whoa!

I think I just had a seizure!

Mack Daddy Kirby Mack Daddy Kirby

Lets hope this is your only mulligan

If you want to make the filesize CONSIDERABLEY smaller, convert the mp3 file to wave.
An mp3 is basically an already compressed file. So flash doesn't compress it very well. Wave files are uncompressed which allows flash to compress it 50 times smaller than its original size.
All you did was make a few movie clips and have them fly around the screen. Not very difficult. Keep trying.

Deadonarrival responds:

fuck you i had to cut and edit sprites asshole

Mack Daddy Mario 3 (VGDC) Mack Daddy Mario 3 (VGDC)

question

You use Photoshop to edit your images? Wouldn't normal windows paint be alittle more easy? I don't think photoshop has a brush the same size as the sprite squares. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

TMNS TMNS

Its Hammer time!

I was gonna give this movie 0 for sound until I heard the theme song from TMNT II. That song is awsome!

Friday 13th Spoof (NES) Friday 13th Spoof (NES)

LOL "Jar of wine"

I've kind of always thought about doing a friday the 13th based movie. You beat me to the punch! And it looks awsome. Good job.

Counter-stick Counter-stick

Its great but its not THAT great.

Only fans of Counter Strike will appreciate this. Try and open up your work to a wider range of audience. That was a huge flaw in this un-interactive movie which stretched on WAY TOO long.